The American Industrial Hygiene Assocation (AIHA) and the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH), are pleased to host members of the press for the 2014 American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce) in San Antonio, Texas, May 31-June 5, 2014, at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. AIHA will celebrate 75 years of protecting worker health and serving the industrial hygiene community at AIHce 2014 + Stewardship, the premier event for IH and OEHS professionals.
Registration is complimentary for professional journalists who attend the event to provide editorial coverage. Media credentials are required for access to the Opening and Closing Sessions, Keynotes, Technical Sessions, and Expo floor for three days.
Media must be employed by:
- A publication with a general circulation
- A recognized network, cable, online, or independent news organization
- A commercial Web site that posts original editorial news coverage at least once per week. The Web site must extend beyond forums, personal Web sites, personal analysis, or opinion.
Journalists are required to submit appropriate supporting documents as part of the registration process, including a photocopy of official press credentials, a letter of assignment from the media organization being represented and a copy of the publication.
Press Room: Bridge Hall
Press Room Hours:
- Monday, June 2, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM (CDT)
- Tuesday, June 3, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM (CDT)
- Wednesday, June 4, 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM (CDT)
New! MEDIA Q&A WITH AIHA GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS DIRECTOR AARON K. TRIPPLER (Registered media representatives only)
Tuesday, June 3
1:00 – 2:00 PM CDT
Aaron K. Trippler, who serves as AIHA’s chief liaison with Congress and federal agencies, will comment on several recent OEHS industry happenings on Capitol Hill, including OSHA’s proposed silica standard, the agency’s renewed focus on permissible exposure limits (PELs), and its proposed rule to track workplace injuries and illnesses.
- AIHce 2014 Submission Portal Now Open for PDCs, Technical Presentations
- AIHA Honors OEHS Professionals for Outstanding Contributions to Protect Worker Health
- AIHA Recognizes 43 New OEHS Professionals as Distinguished Fellows
- AIHA to Induct New Board Members at AIHce 2014
- American Industrial Hygiene Foundation Awards 40 Scholarships to IH Students
- Emerging Trends in Worker Health and Safety
- City of San Antonio Draws Thousands of Industrial Hygienists for Premier Educational Event
Thirty Party News Releases
Contact AIHA PR Specialist Nicole Racadag at email@example.com or (703) 846-0700.